What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for hangar in Fort Worth area

Lemmingman

Well Known Member
I have a friend in Fort Worth who has decided to buy a plane rather than build an RV. The plane is a Cherokee 6 and he needs to get it indoors. If you have hangar space to lease or know someone who does, let me know and I'll get you and my friend together.

Spinks, Meacham, Hicks, NW Regional...he might even consider Arlington...any of the airports in the area just let me know.

There is a corporation at Arlington (KGKY) that privately owns a few strips of hangars. They typically have openings. Although this may make some folks in the 'pricey areas' of the world cringe, they are typically only about $225-$240 per month :eek: Electric even included. Fully enclosed, single-plane hangars. Have him contact the FMF Corp at eight-one-seven, 265-1154. They are real nice t-hangars.

If he wants an almost new city-owned hangar, I believe those are also available at around $300. With full fire-sprinklers, etc.

These are not my hangars for lease...just passing along info.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies, everyone. He found something at Spinks and is waiting for a callback from someone at Alliance. The Arlington ones might work too. Let me know if you hear of any more.

Back