What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB 6A/7A

722TJ

Hi,
I am looking for a non-damaged well built 6A or 7A that is ready for a face lift and maybe new avionics. I just finished building my hangar and it needs an airplane!

Please contact me with a private message. I only check this list once a day, so don't be put off if I don't get right back to you. Steve

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 66
Good morning. Here is a summary of what I have. Let me know if you have any questions or want more info. Steve
Thanks for the info. Do you have pictures of the interior? Also, JUST a curious question, what is the significance of the non round number for your asking price? Seems strange is all.
Thanks
Tom

Here is the interior. It is a very basic, day-only VFR flying machine. When I made the wings I did build in a conduit for pulling wires for wingtip lights both sides, so that task will be relatively easy if you want to install lights. The seats were made by Becki Ordorff, who was active in the RV world back in the late 1990's. The non-round price tag is based on the current cost of my engine if you went over to BC to buy one from Aero Sport and the nice, light Sensenich prop. I have a NOS Van's pre-cut instrument panel (steam gauge version) that I never installed, which goes with the plane. Also have the stick for the right seat. I don't usually fly with it in place. (It is easily removable.) Steve

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpeg
    1 (1).jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 37
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg