What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visitors from Europe

rv10ch

I'm New Here
Our Family is going to spent almost the next two weeks in the Portland area - namely in Vernonia - as I will get transition training from Mike Seager. I'll bring my wife and our two daughters (13 and 17) along.

If there is anybody in this area who would like to make new friends, please send me a PM. We live in Switzerland and I am in the last stages of my RV-10 build.

Lorenz.

http://www.malmstrom.ch/RV10.htm
(slightly outdated!)

Gruezi Lorenz ;-)

Hello Lorenz

I did not knew that you are so far with building, that you allready need a transition training.

I'm still riveting and have a lot to do. I ordered my engine last week.

Have fun in Oregon, hopefully someone see your request and invite you for a hangar-tour or a coffee and cake.

Regards, Dominik

WOW! Culture Shock

I've been to Switzerland a couple of times and I also went to Vernonia for transition training with Mike Seager. I would like to read your candid report of your experience. Mike is EXCELLENT! When I rented my car and drove there I felt like I was traveling into the real northwestern wilderness of the USA. It is beautiful in a raw pioneer country kind of way. I hope you find good contacts and in addition to visiting Van's Aircraft, you should visit Gold Beach to ride one of the tour jet boats up the Rogue River and drive the high road past Multnomah Falls along the south side of the Columbia River Basin. It should be an enjoyable trip for everyone especially you.

Bob Axsom

Back