What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV'ers in Wisconsin?

Dann Burghardt

I'm New Here
I'd like to get some looks at work done by other RV'ers and get a feeling for whether my own work on my RV8 is up to snuff.

...any RV'ers out there between Oshkosh and Milwaukee, Wi?

RV'ers in Wisconsin

I know that Dick Martin has an RV-8 with an IO-390 in it in Green Bay. You might find him lurking on the Matronics RV lists.

Rhonda Barrett-Bewley

I'm a Tech Counselor based in Milwaukee. My RV-6 is at 57C. Chris Good is a TC with an RV-6A at ETB. I'd be glad to come have a look some time, and I'm sure Chris would too.

I see you're in West Bend. Is the project at ETB or at home?

Dann,

I have my -6A in Sheboygan (KSBM). You're welcome to visit anytime.

I fly in to ETB from time to time to visit Chris Good and Jim Rodrian. Are you working on your project there?

Ben Beaird

Here's one!

Dann Burghardt said:
I'd like to get some looks at work done by other RV'ers and get a feeling for whether my own work on my RV8 is up to snuff.

...any RV'ers out there between Oshkosh and Milwaukee, Wi?

I'm early in finishing kit on an "8." In Shorewood near Lake Michigan. Give me a call - would love to share experiences. Home 414/332-7897. Mobile 414/975-6812. Bill Dicus

Check mine too?

sprucemoose said:
I'm a Tech Counselor based in Milwaukee. My RV-6 is at 57C. Chris Good is a TC with an RV-6A at ETB. I'd be glad to come have a look some time, and I'm sure Chris would too.

I see you're in West Bend. Is the project at ETB or at home?

Jeff: I think we spoke years ago. I'm early on in finishing kit stage on an 8.
If you'd be willing to look at the project in Shorewood please give me a call. Thanks for your post.
Bill Dicus 414/332-7897 (H) or 414/975-6812 (M).

Back