What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7A newbie

djbasset

I'm New Here
Hi all:

New to the RV world. Just getting started on building empennage for my father in-laws RV-7A. I am looking for a builders club or someone that I can talk with just to check my sanity. Am in the Houston area (northwest near Weiser airpark). Any help would be grateful.

Welcome to VAF!

Dan,
welcome.gif
aboard the good ship VAF.

Good to have you here:D

Here is a link to EAA's chapter finder. https://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/eaa-chapters/find-an-eaa-chapter

Last edited:
Weiser

Dan,
I replied on your other post before I saw this one.

Hope to meet up with you at Weiser

Weiser

Dan,

For some reason my post on the other thread is not showing up, some message about an invalid thread?

Good to see you starting the RV experience.

There are 2 RV's currently based at Weiser, myself and Daryl Tolliver, DarylT here on the forums. You are welcome to come in past Weiser anytime to see the planes and ask any questions you may have. The Houston RV builders group meet every 3rd Saturday for lunch, normally at Weiser or DWH. Look for an announcement a couple of days before hand.

Hope to see you at Weiser sometime.

Hi Jim:

Thanks so much for the reply. Yes, I will drop by when I can get a moment. Do need a sanity check just to make sure.

Rules

Hi Mike,

Just for clarification for the future, was it my post that violated the rules or the whole thread? I read the rules, just trying to figure out which one was violated.

Thanks,

was it my post that violated the rules or the whole thread?

Well, yes-----------as I recall you put the exact same post in a couple different threads in different forums.

Double posting in multiple forums is going to get things deleted pretty much all the time.

No biggie, dont lose any sleep over it.

Last edited:
Back