What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 *and* RV-8 owners, willing to let me come & look?

sleeper-319

I'm New Here
I’m considering building either an 8 or an 10 (I know they’re different; the 10 fits the mission, the 8 fits the passion). I’ve never sat in either, and figure that’s a good first step. If you own an 8 or 10 and are willing to let me come sit in it and check out interior accommodations and ask some noob questions… can you DM me?

I’m based at KLVK, and have an airplane, so I can come to you. Anywhere within a few hundred miles of the Bay Area is reasonable. Thanks in advance.

I have a -10 at KLVK, welcome to look and go for a short ride. Bonus, my hangar neighbor has a -10 too. His has a pro paint job, nice interior; mine is a cargo hauler. I’m retired, weekdays are best for me but Saturday anytime or Sun (afternoon only) can work, too.

If you need a -10 don’t sit in a -8! Once I sat in mine I lost all desire to sit in anything else.

I have a -10 at KLVK, welcome to look and go for a short ride. Bonus, my hangar neighbor has a -10 too. His has a pro paint job, nice interior; mine is a cargo hauler. I’m retired, weekdays are best for me but Saturday anytime or Sun (afternoon only) can work, too.

Hey Bob, tomorrow works great. I’m flexible all day as well. I’ll DM you my cell, and you can let me know when & where to find you?

If you need a -10 don’t sit in a -8! Once I sat in mine I lost all desire to sit in anything else.

If you bring your wife, you can ONLY allow to build the -10.

If you fly the RV8, you will ONLY want to build the -8.

Back