What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Printing Single Post on a Thread

rjtjrt

Well Known Member
I wanted to print a single post on a thread but could not work out how to do so.
On previous VAF system I could touch the individual post number on top right corner and that individual post would alone display, and I could print that.
Is there something I am missing?

I wanted to print a single post on a thread but could not work out how to do so.
On previous VAF system I could touch the individual post number on top right corner and that individual post would alone display, and I could print that.
Is there something I am missing?

IMG_3192.jpeg

Thanks Doug.
Just tried it on ipad. Not working so far as I do not see "print" option on ipad (example from another site in screenshot below), but I can see Epson iPrint option butbthat prints whole thread.
probably me, as I am a computer un-nerd.
John
1706926723422.png

Last edited:
Place arrow at start of what you want to print. Hold left button down and pass over all that you want printed... turns blue. release button.
Right click non print area and choose print.

Place arrow at start of what you want to print. Hold left button down and pass over all that you want printed... turns blue. release button.
Thanks. That works well.
John

Can’t left and right click on an Ipad. 🤭. I just take a screenshot of the item I want and send that to the printer.

Back