What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

POH for RV8A 200hp

Doug RV8A

I'm New Here
I purchased an RV8A 200hp. No POH or checklists were found/included. Would anyone have a POH for an RV8A with 200hp engine which I could use to help me complete a POH? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There's a sub-forum for POH posting

I purchased an RV8A 200hp. No POH or checklists were found/included. Would anyone have a POH for an RV8A with 200hp engine which I could use to help me complete a POH? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wow, not part of pre buy inspection to verify there is a POH? Did not ask for the check list to do preflight for the pre-buy test flight or for the delivery flight?

Wow, not part of pre buy inspection to verify there is a POH? Did not ask for the check list to do preflight for the pre-buy test flight or for the delivery flight?
There is no requirement for a POH for an experimental airplane in the US and many don’t have or need one. As long as you have the proper markings and a weight and balance you are good to go.

Now if you want a POH you can certainly write one but I wouldn’t consider not having one an oversight. It’s a legitimate choice.

Oliver

Back