What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oregon Aero

jpm

Drove a short 130 miles from Eugene to visit Oregon Aero in Scappoose yesterday. They are a very class act. Unannounced, Dave Esterline took the time to take my wife and I through their facility, showing us the various stages/components of seat and interior panel construction. I picked up a pair of seat cushions for my -6 along with an array of sample to ponder upholstery options. If you have not made a decision on your interior yet, I strongly recommend you contact Dave and discuss options with him. Oregon Aero is a large company that values and cares for each individual customer.

I also went through David Esterline at OA, 110% satisfied with product and service. I went with front and baggage carpet, seat cushions and covers, stick boots and arm rests. I have to say the website photos do not do their work justice.

OA interior photos?

I also went through David Esterline at OA, 110% satisfied with product and service. I went with front and baggage carpet, seat cushions and covers, stick boots and arm rests. I have to say the website photos do not do their work justice.

Any photos of your new interior?

Thanks

Not any good ones, should have some complete photos week after Thanskgiving. Interior mostly in plastic and plane is apart for airworthiness inspection.
7C903D46-E767-4965-A921-40955D757960-3879-0000020088F31911_zps76121519.jpg

Back