What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KTTA RV'ers

YellowJacket RV9

Well Known Member
Patron
Hi all,

Just relocated my 9A to KTTA. On the hangar wait list but unfortunately for now I am tied down outside. It's blue and white and tied down adjacent to the taxiway near the FBO. If any of ya'll are there frequently and wouldn't mind keeping an eye out for any issues with it I would greatly appreciate it. You can PM me for my number and I am looking forward to meeting some NC RV'ers! Thanks,

Chris, N313GT

Hi Chris,

There is a gentleman with RV-9A at the airport. His name is Jack. Awesome guy a military helo driver in the past. He will find you :)

John Kruckeberg KTTA

Keep an eye out for my good friend John Kruckeberg..he has a Red and white Questair Venture (really fast). He is out there all the time, and knows most everyone. There is also an RV build center there, or at least there used to be. I'm not too far away at 8A7, Twin Lakes. Come visit sometime.

Yes, the build center is still there. Lots of RV's at KTTA. I have just recently relocated back to Cary and used to spend a lot of time at the airport. As soon as I recover from my impending spine operation, I will be back at the airport.

Last edited:
Back