What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KINT (Winston Salem)

steve murray

Well Known Member
Planning a day trip to visit some family at KINT (Winston Salem) this weekend. Any options for parking other than Signature?

I hope you find something! Stopped there overnight to visit a cousin a few months back. I was FLOORED as how much Signature charged me for tie down outside. It was more than any other FBO charged me for overnight hangar space at the other stops on our week long trip. Sorry I can't be of help other than being frustrated for you.

There are several other airports within 30 miles. Twin lakes has a lot of RV activity. Elkin has a RV friendly manager and very low fuel Costs. Davidson county is another option.
G

Last edited:
I hope you find something! Stopped there overnight to visit a cousin a few months back. I was FLOORED as how much Signature charged me for tie down outside. It was more than any other FBO charged me for overnight hangar space at the other stops on our week long trip. Sorry I can't be of help other than being frustrated for you.
unfortunately Signature is the only FBO at INT so they can really stick it to you (you think INT is bad try them in AVL!) If it's not too far out of the way you might want to check with Koury Aviation at GSO
Skip
RV-6
NC27

Post trip update. I was pleasantly surprised at KINT Signature. Service was outstanding, front desk lady was super nice and waived the $20 fee even though I did not purchase fuel. Total fee was $8 which I felt was very appropriate. I will definitely use them again.

Back