What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

January 2024 monthly report available

$2000,000 of the inflow was DIP funding.
The report is heavily redacted and that makes it difficult to interpret. The results are also quite different from what was forecast, so I imagine the situation is "dynamic".

I also suspect that a lot of that cash in was related to people stumping up the extra cash to keep their orders alive. It is not indicative of future income. Feb and March summaries will tell us much more.

I don’t think people had to pay the extra until their kits were ready to ship.
You only had to indicate that you were willing to stump up the extra, not actually pay it.
Although Vans did say they had a lot of kits ready to go at the new pricing.

My kitchen table budgeting, that's the same thing.

Even at a kitchen table budget I wouldn't count a loan as income.... . In either case this actually is the first financial statement that gives some hope. Even discounting the loan they were cash flow positive. Considering that nearly 2.7mil$ are credit card charges I assume they are successfully monetizing their inventory which is exactly what they have to do right now. Definitely more hopeful then what they filed before. They did learn to redact things more thoroughly though which makes it really difficult to analyze .... .

Oliver

Back