What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar wanted

AlphaCharlieBravo

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Im in Olympia WA and getting close to finishing my RV7. Interested in T hangar; Oly, Sanderson Field, Thune Field, Tacoma Narrows. If you know of one available either now or in the near future please PM me. Im on all the lists.

Thank you
Arnie

I believe they are building new hangers at Shelton but they are not cheap on what I have heard. 100k plus I believe. Im at willapa harbor 2s9 and I believe we have a vacant t- hanger but probably to far for you.

Thank you Blake
Too far for sure but the Oysters would be worth it.
I am on the list at Sanderson and I have the number for the group that are building the hangar condos.
Good luck with your 14 sale.

A

I believe they are building new hangers at Shelton but they are not cheap on what I have heard. 100k plus I believe. Im at willapa harbor 2s9 and I believe we have a vacant t- hanger but probably to far for you.
Our small hangars for one plane on Long Island are 450k

I thought mattituck closed? I see it’s open.. didn’t it close a while ago?
The world famous engine shop was bought by a Chinese company and moved down south…the airport was bought by a money manager and repaved…only 8 t hangars remain…I live a block from it.

Back