What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FWF Kit Info Wanted

TedC

Could anyone point me to a link on the Van's site to the FWF Kits? I've searched for "FWF Kit" and "Engine Install Kit" and can't find anything except a few random mentions. I know I've seen it before, along with pricing and options, but not now. Maybe it's been taken down?

What I really want is to find a list of all components and parts included in the RV-10 kit.

Thanks for any help.

Could anyone point me to a link on the Van's site to the FWF Kits? I've searched for "FWF Kit" and "Engine Install Kit" and can't find anything except a few random mentions. I know I've seen it before, along with pricing and options, but not now. Maybe it's been taken down?

What I really want is to find a list of all components and parts included in the RV-10 kit.

Thanks for any help.
Head to the store. Sign in.
Part #s FF-10 IO-540, FF-10 IO-540 w/CT 10-2
You'll have a drop down menu at ea part number for all the items included.

Both found under "Firewall Forward".

Hope this is what you were looking for.

A

Head to the store. Sign in.
Part #s FF-10 IO-540, FF-10 IO-540 w/CT 10-2
You'll have a drop down menu at ea part number for all the items included.

Both found under "Firewall Forward".

Hope this is what you were looking for.

A
Thanks, Arnie, that's just what I was looking for. I just didn't have the right combination of search words.

Of course it's nearly $3K higher than it was before the recent unpleasantness...

Back