What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fly Boy Accessories - Great Customer Service!

WA85

Well Known Member
Recently I was upgrading the landing lights on the RV-9A with the FLY LED quad spotlights I purchased through Fly Boy Accessories. I ran into a minor installation difficulty and contacted Blake Frazier for assistance. Blake provided outstanding customer service by sending me a replacement circuit board assembly. I tested the lights last night at 3M5's grass runway and they provide great illumination of the runway out to approximately 100 meters.
Shout out to Paul at FLY LEDs and Blake for providing an excellent product and customer service!

Agree. Kind of nice when owner of a small company (Blake) replies back on a late weekday evening (you know he is home with the fam) and provides much needed customer service.

We get so used to the slow and low quality service from remote, online-order businesses these days. Nice to have FlyBoys remind us that it can still be done right.

Blake also owns and runs Cleaveland Tool company. Show him some love there too!!!

Proud dad!

Back