What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

BMC doc 83 - monthly operating report

rsr3

Well Known Member
Anybody else not able to view doc 83 on the BMC website? It’s the monthly operating update. Would be a useful read at the moment.

Anybody else not able to view doc 83 on the BMC website? It’s the monthly operating update. Would be a useful read at the moment.
Yes I get "! Requested document is not available" when trying to view it.

As a European I am amazed by the lack of privacy these court filings provide.

Every single person that used the online store post bankruptcy is listed by name for their credit card transaction and all staff that received payroll are listed including how much they made.

I get that company doesn’t get any privacy during bankruptcy but I am shocked to see how little customers and employees seem to be getting as well.

As a European I am amazed by the lack of privacy these court filings provide.

Every single person that used the online store post bankruptcy is listed by name for their credit card transaction and all staff that received payroll are listed including how much they made.

I get that company doesn’t get any privacy during bankruptcy but I am shocked to see how little customers and employees seem to be getting as well.
Actually, as someone who worked for a small company in Europe that went into administration you might be surprised to hear the same information is made public then, too. Customers details, staff details, owners details etc. All public. Yes - pretty appalling!

Actually, as someone who worked for a small company in Europe that went into administration you might be surprised to hear the same information is made public then, too. Customers details, staff details, owners details etc. All public. Yes - pretty appalling!
Probably a good time to remember that we have no expectation of privacy in our daily lives, outside of our home. If we want privacy we have to create it nd or contract for it.

BMC is retracted the document from view. Courtlistener shows it because It remains in the public domain. Docket#85 seems to be hinting why BMC pulled a document. 'Redaction failure'? Someone failed to do something?

Interesting that Lycoming was paid $434,245 in December. from a Cashflow pov, it doesnt surprise me that their cashflow took a hit in the month they 1) announced bankruptcy and 2) shut down part of their operations.

what has me really intrigued is the POST LCP PRE CH11 assessment of $500K to handle the lcp issue. Now that they have done engineering analysis on lcp induced cracks, etc. and revised their replacement criteria, i wonder if that assessment is still valid.

Now that they have done engineering analysis on lcp induced cracks, etc. and revised their replacement criteria, i wonder if that assessment is still valid.
look through some of the other threads. The technical data hasn’t changed the desires of many to replace every last LCP from their build. The reasons vary but the end result is that Vans will still spend a lot of money on replacing LCP, irrespective of whether they are serviceable from an engineering point of view.

look through some of the other threads. The technical data hasn’t changed the desires of many to replace every last LCP from their build. The reasons vary but the end result is that Vans will still spend a lot of money on replacing LCP, irrespective of whether they are serviceable from an engineering point of view.
All of us replacing all the blue/green will create cash flow that will offset that.

Out of the 123 parts only 108 parts apply to my model. Of that 108 8/10 are yellow or red. The remaining 100 parts I have 74 that are LCP.

Even at the “discount” it represents a sales price that is approximately the new kit prices. Remember that’s supposed to be profitable.

I have about $1,100 of blue green replacements requested. The ones Vans is replacing “free” was about $120 (these are all priced at the discount rate). It won’t cost Vans $120. Even if it did. If they aren’t making $120 off $1,100 order just go ahead and file Ch 7 now and get it over with.

Back