What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Baffling engine cap 3D print file

50Pesos

I have an STL file and 3MF. However this site will not allow me to post it. This is to cover the upper engine mount that protrudes through the baffling. Helping to seal up the leaks for better cooling. If there is another way to post the file please let me know. Other wise message or email me and I will send the file. I had them printed at craftcloud in PA12 nylon with glass delivered for $60.

Attachments

• IMG_3216.jpg
    IMG_3216.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3215.jpg
    IMG_3215.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 105
Create an account on Printables.com or Thingiverse.com and post it there along with details about what printer you used, material, nozzle, settings, etc. Then put a link to it here in the thread.

I have an STL file and 3MF. However this site will not allow me to post it. This is to cover the upper engine mount that protrudes through the baffling. Helping to seal up the leaks for better cooling. If there is another way to post the file please let me know. Other wise message or email me and I will send the file. I had them printed at craftcloud in PA12 nylon with glass delivered for $60.
Where exactly does this part go? Could you share a picture of the part installed ?

Back