What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

B&C L40 and LR-3C----SOLD

Selling my B&C L40 alternator and LR-3C regulator. The alternator was installed on my Lycoming O-360-A4A. It’s never been run though. The regulator has never been installed either. I’d guess the unit to be somewhere in the 20 year old range. Comes with the Boss mount and belt.

$550 USD plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6828.jpeg
    IMG_6828.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6827.jpeg
    IMG_6827.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6826.jpeg
    IMG_6826.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
Kelvin is a standup guy, if anyone has concerns. We are both biplane nuts and are always around the BPF.
He will work with you anyway he can.

I bought the engine several years ago. It’s going on my biplane. The previous owner installed it, but as I said the engine hasn’t been run yet. I’m going with the MonkWorkz generator instead.

I bought the engine several years ago. It’s going on my biplane. The previous owner installed it, but as I said the engine hasn’t been run yet. I’m going with the MonkWorkz generator instead.
What is your biplane, I am trying to get my dads 1930 RNF together, Im not sure what to do with the engine... I need a higher paying job..

I was interestes but didnt see your price the first time I read the post, thats almost what a brand new one is and probably comes with a warrenty. I cant get anywhere near that for it.

Price on the B&C web site is $ 780 USD using the D VR. Make an offer or move on, that's what most do.
No warrenty, and 20 year old VR, that will be 265 dollars to replace if it doesnt work, how about $200. if you can show it works?

Back