What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Avery Tools Firewall Pass-Thru Pyro-Tape, Pyro-Sleeve, Pyro-Cloth

terrye

Well Known Member
Does anyone know the source (manufacturer and/or part number) of the Pyro-Tape, Pyro-Sleeve and Pyro-Cloth materials that were part of the Avery Tools Firewall Pass-Thru Kit? I'm using the Vans FF-00001 firewall penetration and these are the same OD as the Avery Tools kit.
Thank you

Does anyone know the source (manufacturer and/or part number) of the Pyro-Tape, Pyro-Sleeve and Pyro-Cloth materials that were part of the Avery Tools Firewall Pass-Thru Kit? I'm using the Vans FF-00001 firewall penetration and these are the same OD as the Avery Tools kit.
Thank you
They were made by Safeair1 and called the Firewall Pass-Thru Kit p/n SA-05

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure if Safeair1 still exists, I can't access their website. I wasn't so much interested in the kit, mainly the Pyro-Tape, Pyro-Sleeve and Pyro-Cloth that was included in the kit. I'm using the Vans FF-00001 firewall penetrations which are 1" OD, same as the Avery firewall penetrations.

I have some Aeroquip firesleeve and the internal glass insulation is "flocked". The Avery outer sleeve (Pyro-Sleeve in the installation instructions) glass insulation appears to be woven as does the cloth (Pyro-Cloth). the closest I can find on the internet is this:
But I'm not sure if this is the actual product.

Back