What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Atlanta Trip Week of Aug. 27th

gsxphil

Patron
I have a trip planned for Atlanta arriving on Sunday Aug. 27th. Leaving either Thursday or Friday. Originally I was going to fly into Dekalb Peachtree, Epps Aviation but they're doing construction and don't have any available tie downs. My second choice is Fulton County Exec. KFTY. Is KFTY a good place to tie down for a couple of days? Any available hangar space?

Thanks for the help, Phil

KFTY - Hill Aircraft FBO

I flown to Fulton County (Charlie Brown) KFTY several times. The folks at Hill are very nice. I've stayed tied down for several days with no issues. I didn't check on hangar space.

Just got back from Atlanta. Fulton County was good. Went to Hill Aviation, they didn't have any tiedown spots for me. Luckily i had brought my tie downs. They let me push back into the grass and tie down. Very friendly staff there. $20.00 a night for parking. I would go back.

Just got back from Atlanta. Fulton County was good. Went to Hill Aviation, they didn't have any tiedown spots for me. Luckily i had brought my tie downs. They let me push back into the grass and tie down. Very friendly staff there. $20.00 a night for parking. I would go back.

$20 a night for parking - and in the grass with your own tie downs? Not waved with fuel purchase? I’d never go there.

Carl

Back