What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Spruce RV12 Fuel Line Replacement

rshippee

I'm New Here
I have been pushing my 2011 fuel lines. Finally sucked it up and purchased the Aircraft Spruce $900 fuel line kit. Kit arrived today, looks nice but I am finding the downloaded instructions a bit confusing. Has anyone recently installed one of these kits?

I did my hoses and found they don't include the Rotax copper washers on the carb feed line banjos (6) M8x13 or where the fuel lines join together on the front distribution block.

Good evening everyone. I just took a look at the Spruce install guide and it appears that the kit they have listed on their website is not the current version. The good news is that we have been shipping our most current version of the kit to Spruce which is easier to install.

If you can send me an email at [email protected] as well as a picture of your hoses, I will make sure you get the correct version of the manual for the kit you have.

Regarding washers.....these are already installed on the engine, and most builders are inspecting/tempering them and then reinstalling.

As always, we appreciate working with all of you. If you have any questions regarding any hose kits, please feel free to reach out to Tom or I directly.

Happy building/flying
Steve

Back