What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

wiring GTX 327-Uavionix Echo+SkyFx-ACK30.9

charosenz

Well Known Member
I am attaching my diagram to wiring my GTX327, Uavionix Echo and Skyfx WAAS GPS and the ACK 30.9 serial digitizer.

Comments welcome.

The only part that seems a bit odd to me is the connection between pin 25 on the 327 to pin 1 on the ADSB with both the wire and the shield both going to ground. But that is the way they have it diagramed.

I can post pics of manuals if needed.

Thanks.

Attachments

• wiring transponder ADSB etc screenshot jpg.jpeg
    wiring transponder ADSB etc screenshot jpg.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 41
I am attaching my diagram to wiring my GTX327, Uavionix Echo and Skyfx WAAS GPS and the ACK 30.9 serial digitizer.

Comments welcome.

The only part that seems a bit odd to me is the connection between pin 25 on the 327 to pin 1 on the ADSB with both the wire and the shield both going to ground. But that is the way they have it diagramed.

I can post pics of manuals if needed.

Thanks.
I have done a bit more research. First, I want to make sure that I am only sharing what I have learned and in that, there are updates. Please see the attached doc to this post. It is an updated drawing with more explanation. I am not an expert by any stretch, but I do believe this is valid base on my research. My apologies if it is not very legible.

Attachments

• Transponder wiring screenshot.jpg
    Transponder wiring screenshot.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 24
Charlie, If you have an avionics master switch, don't forget to wire Pin 1 on the 327 connector to +12/24. It's a PITA if I forget to do it.

Back