What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Who has these pics without the calendar?

ao.frog

Well Known Member
Hi.

We're getting ready for the biggest airshow in Norway this year (22nd and 23rd of August) and EAA Norway and my building team are going to have a RV-stand there.

A friend of mine has offered to make a banner for our stand and she has suggested this layout, which I really like, however it'd be nice to have the two pics without the calendar.
(I once found those two pics here on the VAF-pages as "wallpaper")

Soooo... does anyone know who might have these two pics without the calendar and in high resolution?

Thanks!

PS: for some reason, the pic posting didn't work here. The two pics are shown in a post below.

331DFB28-AEF4-4A17-B64B-A4EBFF184D41@local

Last edited:
Your photo link didn't work Alf, but if they were VAF wallpaper at one time, then Doug should be able to help you out!

Here then...

Hi.

That was strange, because I saw it was there when checking it on "prewiew"...
Anyway, here are the two pics again, and for themselves this time: (without beeing put on the banner)

Hopefully Doug or someone else will chime in? And hope the pics are in high resolutiuon please?

Last edited:
I took the bottom pic. I'll see if I can find it somewhere on the computer (lots of pics over the years). BTW, that is Danny King in his 'Beautiful Doll' in the image.

Between that photo, and the one with the windsock last week, all I can say is Texas sure has some nice sunsets.

[ed. It's the smog <g>. dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe this works?

Hi again.

Thanks for trying folks. I'm standing by...

I'm trying to re-post the banner-suggestion my friend has made. Maybe it works this time?

PS: The words: "Manstad Flyfabrikk" is Norwegian for "Manstad Airplane Factory" (Manstad is where I live) and it's the nickname my building team has put on my shop...

Looks goooood, don't you think??

She has also made this one:

It's my plane on those pics so naturally I've those pics, but I like the top one better....

Last edited:
The bottom one looks good with duct tape on the intersection fairings :D Do they pay you for advertising how strong it is? They should.

Nutplates now...

That tape was only used temporarily until I was sure the plane flew straight. THEN I drilled the holes for the nutplates in intersection fairings.

As a proof; here's a pic take on the Danish island "Læsø" this summer (situated beetween Denmark and Sweden): no nutplates... :)

But to the point folks: PLEASE help me find the two sunset pics shown above in high res! (found one yet Doug?)
The time when the banner has to be set into production is approaching rapidly... (Wednesday next week)

Last edited:
Back