What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wanted EIS 4000. Found one, thx to all

Geez Ed, I have one from a previous flying project. It ain't pretty in that the builder trimmed the bottom of the face plate. I should have the the probes/senders, etc. I'll take stock and pictures tomorrow (as well as the GTX237).

Bryan

Geez Ed, I have one from a previous flying project. It ain't pretty in that the builder trimmed the bottom of the face plate. I should have the the probes/senders, etc. I'll take stock and pictures tomorrow (as well as the GTX237).

Bryan
I have a EIS 400 with 6 cht and 6 egt probes. Checked out by grt a few months ago. It's the newer style with the buttons that click when pushed. Asking $800 including shipping to continental US

Pete

No probes available. Personal opinion, if you’re not looking at a temporary installation, I would install new EGT probes.

If you’re running CS prop I have the MP Sensor to go with. They’re about $90 now.

You can see, the previous operator trimmed the bottom of the face of the display.

$275 + shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1909.jpeg
    IMG_1909.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I have a EIS 400 with 6 cht and 6 egt probes. Checked out by grt a few months ago. It's the newer style with the buttons that click when pushed. Asking $800 including shipping to continental US

Pete
Any other probes? Thx

No probes available. Personal opinion, if you’re not looking at a temporary installation, I would install new EGT probes.

If you’re running CS prop I have the MP Sensor to go with. They’re about $90 now.

You can see, the previous operator trimmed the bottom of the face of the display.

$275 + shipping.
Give me a price for the 327, 4000, probes
Thx

GTX327, $600

EIS 4000, MAP sender + EIS only, $275

+ shipping

Sorry, no probes.

Pictures and price in previous replies. Sorry for any confusion.

If still available, I would like to purchase EIS 4000 with MAP sender, including ship to 49417 for $275.
Mike

I am doing a Garmin G3X upgrade in a friends RV, and removed a complete GRT system. He has a complete EIS with all the sensors. Removed from a I0-360 with a constant speed prop, so MP sensor included.

If interested, contact me at [email protected] and I will connect you two together.

There are two GRT screens, one large, and one smaller, and a uavionic Echo ADSB system. Comm radios are old Val’s if anyone needs a cheap slide in replacement for a bad unit. Also a King KT76A transponder.

Also will be doing another RV with a new G3X system and it also has a EIS system on a O-320 fix pitch with all the sensors coming up in a couple months.

Brian

Last edited:
If still available, I would like to purchase EIS 4000 with MAP sender, including ship to 49417 for $275.
Mike
Mike, I’ll first see if Ed wants it or not. I’ll try connecting with him today.

(BTW, I’m in 48307, SE Michigan)

Last edited:
The EIS pictured has the optional airspeed altimeter feature. This makes a nice low cost backup.

Jim Butcher

I am doing a Garmin G3X upgrade in a friends RV, and removed a complete GRT system. He has a complete EIS with all the sensors. Removed from a I0-360 with a constant speed prop, so MP sensor included.

If interested, contact me at [email protected] and I will connect you two together.

There are two GRT screens, one large, and one smaller, and a uavionic Echo ADSB system. Comm radios are old Val’s if anyone needs a cheap slide in replacement for a bad unit. Also a King KT76A transponder.

Also will be doing another RV with a new G3X system and it also has a EIS system on a O-320 fix pitch with all the sensors coming up in a couple months.

Brian
Hello, how can I find out about the get equipment. Getting ready to buy!
Call 479-629-1986Ed
Hi Mike, still available. Message me if you’re still interested.

Bryan
Thx , found one

Mike, I’ll first see if Ed wants it or not. I’ll try connecting with him today.

(BTW, I’m in 48307, SE Michigan)

Bryan
Found a complete kit, thank you for your time!!

Back