What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TWO Vans RV-9/9A Empennage Kit fully built, A/P Supervised, No LCP, Not drilled for mounting. $2100 for one

WilgaHandler

I'm New Here
Yes I only really joined to sell these, willing to prove I’m not a dirt bag scammer. TWO Vans RV-9/9A Empennage kits fully built but undrilled! Non-Laser Cut parts! Very good primer inside and out! A/P Supervised build. Purchased in the 2000s by my dad and someone else. Clean inside and minor scratches on outside.

One set is $2100. Willing to negotiate but mostly firm. Would prefer to sell together but can sell separately at a premium.

One was built by my dad, and one was built by someone else who was being supervised by my dad. Person lost interest. Invoice sample included.

I have only included a small amount of photos. Please ask for more pictures of a particular item or all pictures.

Both sets of tail feathers are in very nice shape and are fully built with solid, flush rivets where pop rivets are usually used.

Willing to provide proof that I am not a scammer as well, since I have been screwed over before. All items are located at K34. Local pickup would work well. I am willing to deliver within two hours of K34, if you pay for gas. We can arrange something if it’s further out.

Please call or text

(nein 1 tree) three 4 tree, feif tree 1 nein

Will send email if preferred via text and for all pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1140.jpeg
    IMG_1140.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1148.jpeg
    IMG_1148.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg