What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines Rave

wirejock

Well Known Member
Tom, TS Flightlines is one of if not the best vendor in our network.
I had to send my fuel line and totalizer mount recenty. Fuel line was too long and mount was an early model.
He returned the fuel line with a new mount.. Totalizer fits perfect but my scale is 3-1/2" wrong. Fuel line went back again today for another adjustment. He won't let me pay him. Guess I need a 9-1/2" scale too. 6" scale is clearly wrong.
Kidding of course. I just measured poorly. Hope I got it right this time.

By the way, he mentioned a neat way to measure lines and get the length perfect. Buy some of that cheap clear Tygon stuff. Cut it so it fits from flare to flare exactly how you want it. Send it to him. He will make a hose exactly the same lengrh flare to flare.

He's also a fun conversationalist.

Agree

Tom has helped me with several issues. The last one was when I shorted out my braded fuel line with my battery 3 days before my license check ride test. He dropped everything and made me 2 new lines with sleeving that day and overnighted them to me so I had them the next day. It saved me rescheduling my DPE and getting him freaked out before I even started. It took a little convincing to get him to test me in an experimental plane.

Last July my son and I drove the 8 hours to OSH with the main goal to finally meet Tom and say hello. It was worth it!

Larry, Rocky, and others. Thank you ofor the kind words. Greatly appreciate it. BUT---We at Aircraft Specialty Flightines/TS Flightlines are a team, not just me. My partner Steve Tschurwald is the best business partner any one could ask for. He, Suzanne and I started ASF in 2016 to better serve our clients. The other members af ASF are Jim, Cory, and Cody.
These 3 gentlemen are responsible for fabricating the hose and rigid tube assemblies that you all have. Yes, Steve and I still do some very specialized assemblies, but Cody, Cory and Jim do the majority of the fabrications. That way, Steve and I can concentrate on other things, like designing the best hose ends we can, including some new upgrades, or other accessories like our flow transducer bracket. Those of you that have visited our OSH exhibit have seen first hand a few of these items.
So while I appreciate the very kind words, we are a team.

Tom

Larry, Rocky, and others. Thank you ofor the kind words. Greatly appreciate it. BUT---We at Aircraft Specialty Flightines/TS Flightlines are a team, not just me. My partner Steve Tschurwald is the best business partner any one could ask for. He, Suzanne and I started ASF in 2016 to better serve our clients. The other members af ASF are Jim, Cory, and Cody.
These 3 gentlemen are responsible for fabricating the hose and rigid tube assemblies that you all have. Yes, Steve and I still do some very specialized assemblies, but Cody, Cory and Jim do the majority of the fabrications. That way, Steve and I can concentrate on other things, like designing the best hose ends we can, including some new upgrades, or other accessories like our flow transducer bracket. Those of you that have visited our OSH exhibit have seen first hand a few of these items.
So while I appreciate the very kind words, we are a team.

Tom

TS Flightlines rocks!

I replaced all of my circa 2001 firewall forward fuel and oil lines a couple years back. Tom worked with me to get a much better fit on some that didn’t just quite fit the way they should.

Last year I replaced my Vans plastic in cabin brake lines with new lines from TS Flightlines, again Tom worked with me to get the fit just right.

Many thanks to everyone at TS Flightlines.

Back