What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Smoke System Helper

Pilot135pd

Well Known Member
I didn't get a chance to post on that closed thread. I must say my experience has always been great so he should get a positive shout out !!

They're right here in Texas now and he is so helpful that if you text him with one quick question on a Sunday, which can be answered with a simple YES or NO, he will call you and spend 10 minutes answering your question then even add more suggestions !! I've purchased previously from him and just ordered 2 nozzles with hose last month for my current plane. The nozzles were installed and tested and they work great !!!

https://fb.watch/p5z_nA2qFS/

That's great :)
I have been trying to call him for a month, at +1-979-709-1509, and just the voice mail answers, and no replies on emails sent to [email protected]

Maybe, you have other contacts and can share them here, or in PM.

Just want to receive my smoking system :)

That's great :)
I have been trying to call him for a month, at +1-979-709-1509, and just the voice mail answers, and no replies on emails sent to [email protected]

Maybe, you have other contacts and can share them here, or in PM.

Just want to receive my smoking system :)
I haven’t heard from him. I placed an order four weeks ago, I haven’t heard anything. This is unusual because he shipped my tank asap and even called me. Anyone hear from him lately?

After getting the email about this I called him right now on a Sunday on Easter, and he answered the phone !

He is going through some health stuff and is going through the orders he has but his health isn't the best at this moment. He told me he'll try to post something here to explain because he gave the complete situation but it's his health so I'm not going into specifics.

Greetings smoke system customers.......Jim Wolc here owner of smoke system helper.......so a quick health update to explain our position and the delays some of you are experiencing.....as some of you know i had developed a problem with my back before thanksgiving and was and am still having difficulty in filling kits as sitting upright in a chair causes great pain...1st visit is a chiropractor......he won't touch me without a MRI....he looks at the pictures and sends me to a back surgeon as he believes i have a bone growing into my spine that is causing the pain paralysis and neuropathy.....the back surgeon looks at the pics and sends me to an oncologist.....prostate cancer that has metastasized to my bones.....the pain as subsided somewhat or the hydrocodone is masking some of the pain but am back to filling and shipping kits....albeit slower.......now to address oleg b....he doesn't have any order with me and his purchased was refunded......things are improving and all orders will be filled just a little more patience....thanks for the patronage and the over whelming support both in phone calls and text messages.

Back