What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9A intro flight in Florida

rdlanger

I'm New Here
I'm seriously considering a 9A but have never flown in one. Hoping that someone will be willing to take me for a ride in their bird. I'm located in an airpark in North Fort Myers and would consider meeting anywhere in FL. I'll be happy to cover your expenses. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks

You're about a week late - Sun and Fun would have been an ideal time to meet builders, look at airplanes, and take a flight.

Actually, I went to SNF and chatted with staff at the Van's booth. No joy. They said they no longer share owner information bc people have become sensitive about that. They recommended putting up a post like this one.

Actually, I hung around a bit and spoke with a few people but no 9 folks came by. I returned and tried a while later. Still no joy.

Go to the VAF home page and look at the RV White Pages. Lots of owners listed by model and state there. May or may not be current. But a source of info.

you are in the right place, offer lots of food and you will be flying all the time.:)

Back