What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV 10s at AirVenture

togaflyer

Well Known Member
We are flying into Osh Thursday morning. Camping at HBC Thursday to Sunday. Anything going on with the -10s for its 20th anniversary?

Sent out by Charlie Becker:
Dear RV-10 pilot,

Thanks for pre-registering your RV-10 for AirVenture 2023.
Once you arrive, please register at Homebuilders HQ to get your show plane mug and I Flew My Homebuilt patch!

As a thank you for preregistering, Van’s Aircraft plans to have a cool RV-10 anniversary hat for you. They’ll be selling the limited edition hats during AirVenture, but for RV-10 pre-registrant pilots who fly in, they’re free! I’ve shared the list of pre-registrants with Van’s Aircraft so just stop their booth and let them know “I’m on the pre-registration list.” You might want to print out a copy of this email to show them, too.

Here are some RV-10 specific things going on:

Monday, July 24 11:30 AM – 12:45 PM CDT
RV-10 20th Anniversary
Forum Stage 7: ForeFlight

Thursday, July 27 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM CDT
Homebuilts In Review
Van's RV-10
Homebuilts In Review bleachers across from HB HQ

Here are a few non RV-10 specific homebuilt things going on:

Wednesday July 26th
Homebuilders Donut Day: From 7:30-8:30 am at Homebuilders Headquarters. All homebuilders are welcome to stop in for a donut.

Homebuilt Campground Corn Roast: From 5:00-7:00 pm at the West end of the Homebuilt Campground in the Dick VanGrunsven Homebuilt Camping Pavilion. All homebuilders are welcome. A big thanks to our sponsor: MATCO Aircraft Landing Systems, A wholly owned subsidiary of NMG Aerospace.

Thursday, July 27th
Homebuilders Dinner: Social at 5:15pm, Dinner at 6 pm at the EAA Nature Center. Shuttle service to the Nature Center from Homebuilders Headquarters will be available at 5 pm. Dinner speaker is Phil Lockwood discussing the AirCam. This is a casual event. The dinner will be a Taco Bar catered by Parker John’s Restaurant. Tickets cost $22 and must be purchased in advance at Homebuilders Headquarters. NOTE: Capacity is limited so don’t wait!

Thanks for bringing your RV-10!
Tailwinds,

Back