What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Request from my fianc?e (anyone interested in flying to/around Puerto Rico?)

AX-O

Well Known Member
My fianc?e and I were driving back from the airport when she said to me, ?you know, it would be so cool if we had a fly-by at our wedding?. I was amazed :eek: at her comment and decided to post here in case anyone was interested. The wedding will be April 5th in Aguada PR (West side of the Island). It will be at my grand parents house, which is right on the beach. If you are interested in spending a few days at the beach, let me know. This is the view from our house.

site1053.jpg

site1054.jpg

I would love too but...

Oh man, Puerto Rico, I love that place, maybe the best people in the world...

I grew up all over San German, Mayaguez, and La Parguera.

My plane isn't done yet, or I would be all over this. Have a great time and eat some arroz con gandules for me. :D

Hans

Happy Wedding.

Congrats, hope all is as wonderful as you both are expecting it to be.

Congratulations

Axel,

Congratulations on your wedding! I'm sure you guys will have a great time down there. I'm from Puerto Rico, but now live in Washington, D.C. I wish I could be there to help you out, but I'm stuck at work. I don't know if you still have some time before the wedding, but if you stop by Isla Grande airport in San Juan, and talk to the folks at the three main schools there, perhaps you can get some help with your request. I'm sure someone would be up for that. I was there last October and rented a 172, and had a wonderful time flying around the island.

By the way, I' just getting started with an RV-8, and found your website to be very useful.

Congratulations again.

Back