What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Picasa Question

MacNab

Well Known Member
O.K., all you Picasa experts. Can any of you tell me what this graphic annotation is on the bottom right corner of the picture link to my web album?

I've been looking around the tutorials for an explanation but as yet I haven't found one, so any help would be appreciated.

P.S. You can click the picture/link if you're interested in actually seeing the album.

don't know what graphic annotation you are talking about...
Same here unless you are wondering what the round deally is. That is an RV fuel cap.:)

It is like being home in Cedar City to see those good photos of Kolob Canyons and Zion and Brian Head and Bryce Canyon.

AAARGH!!

Same here unless you are wondering what the round deally is. That is an RV fuel cap.:)

It is like being home in Cedar City to see those good photos of Kolob Canyons and Zion and Brian Head and Bryce Canyon.

Oh Jeez, ROFLMAO and :eek::eek::eek: !!! I forgot that my wing was in that photo! I haven't looked at those albums in some time, and when I saw that link I thought that it was some sort of annotation tagging a viewer comment or some such thing in the album.

I'm capable of being such an idiot on even my best days! And now I get to show it on the WWW (ain't the first time). :rolleyes: :D

Thanks, for your assistance fellas. Glad you liked the pictures, Larry. That takes a little of the sting away...

Unbelievable Beauty of Nature! There is something in the corners of some pictures, looks like RV wing :D

Doug, great pictures.

I have got to go there and see that part of our country for myself.

I think from now on you call sign should be wing-man.:)

Kent

...I think from now on you call sign should be wing-man.:)

Kent

I think using wing-man for a call sign might lead to aerial mayhem...

This what the view used to look like out of my last airplane. ;)

DSC01906b.jpg

Thanks for the nice comments on the photos, guys.

Last edited:
Back