What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KUZA

Veetail88

Well Known Member
Folks,
I have a project coming up in Rock Hill. It’ll be starting sometime in July and I’ll be visiting it often for around a year.

I’m looking to get tied in with the the airport bum community at KUZA or some neighboring airports, and also hopefully locate hanger space to slide my 8 in when I’m in town.

Anybody with helpful intel would be welcome.

Thanks
Jesse Bentley
JesseB at fcifp dot com

Folks,
I have a project coming up in Rock Hill. It’ll be starting sometime in July and I’ll be visiting it often for around a year.

I’m looking to get tied in with the the airport bum community at KUZA or some neighboring airports, and also hopefully locate hanger space to slide my 8 in when I’m in town.

Anybody with helpful intel would be welcome.

Thanks
Jesse Bentley
JesseB at fcifp dot com

KUZA is the home of EAA chapter 961. My wife and I are members, but we have our home on SC76, a grass runway, 25 miles SE of KUZA. The chapter has a meeting the second Monday of each month at the GA hangar area across the runway from the terminal. Right now as far as I know, there is no available hangar space but new hangars are being built and may become available soon. I think there is a hangar available on our field that would fit a wingspan of 26 feet. It is a ways from Rock Hill, but...

call me at 8oh3-804-9one9one if you might want to use that hangar.
Ed

Back