What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help with avionics in St. Louis area

Redbud

Sponsor
I have a GRT horizon, a sorcerer autopilot, and a Garmin 760 with a Gizmo mount. I have no gps on my sorcerer. I also have an issue with my horizon. It won’t allow me to update the ahrs. I got an email from the GRT folks on things to check. But I need help from someone who has this equipment. It would be great if there’s someone in the St. Louis area who could help me. I’m based at KSAR in Sparta, IL. I’m willing to pay for time and travel to get stuff to work. I’d also like autopilot to work with my 760.

Attachments

• IMG_3665.jpg
    IMG_3665.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 19
I have a GRT horizon, a sorcerer autopilot, and a Garmin 760 with a Gizmo mount. I have no gps on my sorcerer. I also have an issue with my horizon. It won’t allow me to update the ahrs. I got an email from the GRT folks on things to check. But I need help from someone who has this equipment. It would be great if there’s someone in the St. Louis area who could help me. I’m based at KSAR in Sparta, IL. I’m willing to pay for time and travel to get stuff to work. I’d also like autopilot to work with my 760.

I do some work on RVs and based in Chicago, so not too far. I have GRT gear in my 6 that I installed, so have experience. PM sent.

Larry

Back