What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin VIRB 360

backcountry

Well Known Member
I have a used Garmin 360 on order to use with my Garmin G3X on a RV-12.
Trying to find out what is needed to make the connection and I’m new with cameras.

In the wireless menu of the VIRB 360 you turn on the capability to start/stop recording using a Garmin Aera 660/760 or the G3X. You can also turn on Bluetooth and pair it to your BT intercom to record real time audio so no need for any wires. It’s spelled out Garmin VIRB 360 manual. You can find the manual online but If you can’t find it PM me and I’ll send a copy of mine. Another way is to turn on WIFI and use the VIRB APP on your phone/IPAD to start/stop recording. I use a Garmin Aera 660 GPS to start/stop recording TOOLS-VIRB

I have an AFS EFIS but I’m sure there are similar menus available in the G3X so you can do it from your main Garmin Screen.

IMG_1256.jpeg

IMG_1257.jpeg

I have a used Garmin 360 on order to use with my Garmin G3X on a RV-12.
Trying to find out what is needed to make the connection and I’m new with cameras.
I have a Virb Ultra 30 in my 14 and interfaces with the G3X fine. Comms work through the audio panel and recorded on the Virb and music comes in through the mic pins 23, 24 and 25 on the audio panel.

Last edited:
Back