What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight Examiner in DFW?

gipper62494

I'm New Here
I hang out on various forums for cars, motorcycles, etc. and this is by far the best! So much great info! My first post so hope I don't jack it up. :)

I own an RV6A and bought it while I was working on getting my PPL. It's been a great plane to learn in and it is now time to schedule my flight test.

Was wondering if anyone can recommend a flight examiner that would give me my test in my RV? Preferably in the Dallas-Fort Worth area if I may be so picky?

Appreciate the assistance and input!

Thanks,

Gibby

Welcome to VAF!

I hang out on various forums for cars, motorcycles, etc. and this is by far the best! So much great info! My first post so hope I don't jack it up. :)

Gibby

Gibby, welcome aboard the good ship VAF.

Cant help with a flight examiner but I do want to wish you good luck with the flight :D:D

Thanks

Mel,

Thanks for the reply and email. Really appreciate it. I actually found an examiner that is located at NWR and will give me my PPL check ride in my RV. Name is Bob Owsley. Scheduled for this Tuesday morning. Can't wait! Sure hope I pass! :)

Gibby

Back