What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cleveland Wheels and Brakes Assemblies

Grummangirl1

I'm New Here
Cleaning out hangar for a friend who no longer flies: I have a pair of Cleveland 40-78B 500-5 Wheel Assemblies and also 4 sets of Cleveland 30-9 500-5 Brake Assemblies. Shipping can be arranged for additional cost. Thank you for looking.
Cleveland Wheel Assemblies: $1500 / each (2)
Cleveland Brake Assemblies: Entire lot for $800 (4)

Attachments

• IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1762.jpeg
    IMG_1762.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1761.jpeg
    IMG_1761.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
Cleaning out hangar for a friend who no longer flies: I have a pair of Cleveland 40-78B 500-5 Wheel Assemblies and also 4 sets of Cleveland 30-9 500-5 Brake Assemblies. Shipping can be arranged for additional cost. Thank you for looking.
Cleveland Wheel Assemblies: $1500 / each (2)
Cleveland Brake Assemblies: Entire lot for $800 (4)

I'll offer you $700 for the Brake assemblies.....

Spruce price for a set of two each wheels and brakes for experimental is $1845 Certified part is $2974 each wheel including disc but not including brake

I'll offer you $700 for the Brake assemblies.....
Grummangirl1,
I really need you to call me. As you are worried about a secure transaction, so am I. You are listed as a new member to this list, with only three posts. According to the list Classified rules, that's a RED FLAG for me. I am also noting that your chat posts to my phone were from a Maryland number and your address is in Calf. Which house is yours on Goldie Lane? Which post box is yours, left or right?
I need you to set up a video chat between our cell phones. You'll see my face and I'll see yours. You can show me the items that you are selling. We can each record the video chat. I have sent you an invitation to the number associated with your previous chat.
I am willing to send you a check for the items, but you must make me feel more comfortable with you as a new member to this sight.
No video chat, no transaction....

Grummangirl1,
I really need you to call me. As you are worried about a secure transaction, so am I. You are listed as a new member to this list, with only three posts. According to the list Classified rules, that's a RED FLAG for me. I am also noting that your chat posts to my phone were from a Maryland number and your address is in Calf. Which house is yours on Goldie Lane? Which post box is yours, left or right?
I need you to set up a video chat between our cell phones. You'll see my face and I'll see yours. You can show me the items that you are selling. We can each record the video chat. I have sent you an invitation to the number associated with your previous chat.
I am willing to send you a check for the items, but you must make me feel more comfortable with you as a new member to this sight.
No video chat, no transaction....
Reply From Gummangirl1:

"Hi Fred,
After much thought, and concern from my husband about a face to face video chat, I’m going to have to decline. I understand your concern with safety, as I also am very safety conscious. It’s ok about cancelling the transaction. I too would prefer to wait and see if somebody would like to purchase them using a secure online payment method. I would like to thank you again and very much appreciate your interest. I hope you have a blessed rest of your day. Take care.
Denise 😁"

So following the safety rules of this site may have scared this seller away. She wanted to see my check before shipping her product, but can't understand that her position to me represented a scam.
Buyer beware... Maybe this deal was too good to be true.....

Reply From Gummangirl1:

"Hi Fred,
After much thought, and concern from my husband about a face to face video chat, I’m going to have to decline. I understand your concern with safety, as I also am very safety conscious. It’s ok about cancelling the transaction. I too would prefer to wait and see if somebody would like to purchase them using a secure online payment method. I would like to thank you again and very much appreciate your interest. I hope you have a blessed rest of your day. Take care.
Denise 😁"

So following the safety rules of this site may have scared this seller away. She wanted to see my check before shipping her product, but can't understand that her position to me represented a scam.
Buyer beware... Maybe this deal was too good to be true.....
I am still here, not scared away. I just have a very dear friend who is 83yr old, a retired airline and ag pilot and am helping him by trying to sell a lot of his leftover Glasair, RV7, Baron, and Piper Arrow parts. Again, thanks for looking, much appreciated. Denise

Hi Denise
I would be interested to know what you have for Glasair parts. It would be great if you could PM me with a list
Thanks

Patrick

Hi Denise
I would be interested to know what you have for Glasair parts. It would be great if you could PM me with a list
Thanks

Patrick
Hi Denise
Thanks

Patrick
Good morning Patrick,
I have a Word document that has all the items I’m trying to sell with pictures and descriptions if you would like me to send that to you. To be honest, I’m not completely sure what everything actually goes to since my friend has a whole hangar full of stuff. For sure I have a Glasair 1 upper and lower cowl set. If you are interested in the list and would like to give me your email I will send it to
you. Thanks so much for your inquiry.
Denise 😁

To all regarding Grummangirl1...
I have known Denise and her husband for nearly 40 years and can attest that there are none more honest. I am familiar with the gentleman whose hangar she is helping to "de-clutter".
If you have any concerns please contact me. I just spoke with Denise we discussed the "facetime verification" scenario and how there have been a great deal of scams lately.

Don

Back