What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Carbon Fiber Brake pedal RV-7

Another great product

Larry

I've been flying these pedals since day one as the prototype tester. They have been in heavy use for nearly two years and are holding up perfectly. The carbon fiber is rigid and showing no signs of wear, and the ergonomics are spot on.

I found that with the stock pedals, it was hard to tell when my toes were on the brakes, requiring me to drop my heals to the floor when not braking but raising them up to press on the tops when braking. The ergonomics of this new pedal are amazing, allowing me to keep the ball of my foot on the pedal during normal use, and rocking upward to use the brakes ... there is enough room to allow for normal pivoting of your foot when ruddering, and any concern about landing with a brake applied etc. is gone :) They just seem to always be in the right place.

You'll quickly become accustomed to the extra comfort from the rounded pedal surface, especially when wearing light shoes.

I can highly recommend these pedals and all the other great SkyDesign products.

They are a must have for the plane with all the best gear!

If Ken designed and made it, it works. You can’t gone wrong with any of his products.

Back