What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Trutrak and Bendix King

dvalle

Well Known Member
I have a long story to share regarding the new Bendix King Aerocruze 100, issues and support UN-supporting they are....I'll try to get it done!

In the meantime, I have a question that I'm guessing someone on the forums will know. Will a Digiflight II and Vizion 380/385 interchange and work without any wiring or servo changes? Plug and play?

Thanks
Dan

I upgraded from a ADI Pilot II to an xCruze 110. There were only a couple wires to swap on the 25-pin connector. Also added wires for the external emergency AP level button.
When I installed the ADI Pilot II (with the help of a diagram from Stein) I added ARINC wires, which were going to be a future feature. They are needed on the xCruze 110, but don't know about the 100.

My table of changed pins is attached. Ignore a few of my notes.

Attachments

• ADI PIlot to xCruze 110 Pins.jpg
    ADI PIlot to xCruze 110 Pins.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 130
I have a long story to share regarding the new Bendix King Aerocruze 100, issues and support UN-supporting they are....I'll try to get it done!

In the meantime, I have a question that I'm guessing someone on the forums will know. Will a Digiflight II and Vizion 380/385 interchange and work without any wiring or servo changes? Plug and play?

Thanks
Dan

I upgraded a AF-Pilot (Digi II) to a Vizion. One minor wire change in the connector on the back of the AP head. A pin was reassigned to accommodate the blue button feature.

They are almost identical...

As John's diagram shows:

Pins 1 & 2 are currently your pitch servo reverse jumper. Those will become the AP level button inputs and the pitch servo direction change moves into software.

Pin 6 was power and it moves to pin 19.

Back