What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

For Sale: RV-9A Emp Kit plus Tools

ccast04

After the kit sitting in my garage for two years, I have decided to sell my complete RV-9A empennage kit. Horizontal Stab is 98% complete. Rest hasn't really been touched. I have placed the order for the laser hole replacement parts but not received yet.

RV-9A Emp Kit only - $1700
RV-9A Emp kit with tools - $2700

Both would be cheaper than purchasing just the emp kit.

Located in Nebraska. Can send pictures if interested.

*Price updated - will entertain offers

Last edited:
After the kit sitting in my garage for two years, I have decided to sell my complete RV-9A empennage kit. Horizontal Stab is 98% complete. Rest hasn't really been touched. I have placed the order for the laser hole replacement parts but not received yet.

RV-9A Emp Kit only - $1700
RV-9A Emp kit with tools - $2700

Both would be cheaper than purchasing just the emp kit.

Located in Nebraska. Can send pictures if interested.

*Price updated - will entertain offers
Hello Chris,

I am interested on the tools as I am building an RV8, currently borrowing tools from a friend... pictures would be great... can you e-mail to me? appreciate it. Regards,
Mario

Hello Chris,

I am interested on the tools as I am building an RV8, currently borrowing tools from a friend... pictures would be great... can you e-mail to me? appreciate it. Regards,
Mario
Hey Mario,

I'm really hoping to sell the tools with the kit. If nothing happens in the next few weeks, I might reconsider.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying. After I posted the add, a local builder contacted me and sold his tools.

Good luck selling the kit and the tools.
Best regards

Back