FORANE

Well Known Member
The pushbutton on my vernier throttle broke today. Perhaps age and the arctic blast made it brittle. I do not know the manufacturer of this cable. It still works fine despite the broken button. Any suggestions where a replacement pushbutton may be found? Or am I likely going to have to replace the entire control cable?
IMG20240118102233.jpg

The pushbutton on my vernier throttle broke today. Perhaps age and the arctic blast made it brittle. I do not know the manufacturer of this cable. It still works fine despite the broken button. Any suggestions where a replacement pushbutton may be found? Or am I likely going to have to replace the entire control cable?View attachment 54355
With few measurements someone like me could machine a replacement button for you.

With few measurements someone like me could machine a replacement button for you.
Thank you. I just gave measurements to someone who offered to do that for me. Honestly if it weren't a pain to R&R the cable I would just replace it entirely as suggested above.