Lithosis

Edit: I have begun parting out this kit. Let me know if you need anything. The engine mount, gear, wheels, tires, brakes, and tailwheel have sold. If you want everything that remains, I'm asking $1500. Individual pricing will be 40-50% the price new, buyer pays shipping.

Hello,

I have an RV-3 kit I picked up last fall that I'm looking to sell. It is a complete kit, but needs some rework on the wings. They are the older wings, so they need the stiffeners as well. The rest of the plane is good quality. It is an early kit (#321) from the 70s. I'm asking $4,500 OBO. Last chance to buy the complete kit for a low price before I start parting it out. (If you do want parts let me know)

Here are some photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BraLp2VbDpMeiDkH9
Engine shown is for sale separately, but would be open to a combination deal. The propeller shown is pending.

Thank you,
Randal Brunello
(208) 891-1824

Attachments

• IMG_4538.jpg
    IMG_4538.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Hello,

I have an RV-3 kit I picked up last fall that I'm looking to sell. It is a complete kit, but needs some rework on the wings. They are the older wings, so they need the stiffeners as well. The rest of the plane is good quality. It is an early kit (#321) from the 70s. I'm asking $4,500 OBO. Last chance to buy the complete kit for a low price before I start parting it out. (If you do want parts let me know)

Here are some photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BraLp2VbDpMeiDkH9
Engine shown is for sale separately, but would be open to a combination deal. The propeller shown is pending.

Thank you,
Randal Brunello
(208) 891-1824

The engine mount, gear, wheels, tires, brakes, and tailwheel have sold. If you are interested in the cowling, wheel pants, canopy, wing tips, or any other parts let me know.

What canopy does it have? Tip over or Sliding?
The canopy is uncut, so it could be utilized for either. The fuselage is intended for the sliding canopy I believe. It has the little indents on the sides at the rear of the cockpit to allow room for the slider.

do you have an unmolested 12" spinner?

Thanks,
Dan
Dan, I had to replace my 12" spinner with a 13", it does not mismatch as bad as I expected. Two options are modifying the cowl or cut the 13" down to 12 and build a new front mounting plate. Just a FYI.

The canopy is uncut, so it could be utilized for either. The fuselage is intended for the sliding canopy I believe. It has the little indents on the sides at the rear of the cockpit to allow room for the slider.
What is your asking price for the canopy?