pa38112

Well Known Member
Any Vans Airforce members work for either company and can comment on work environment, career opportunities, etc. I friend's son has opportunities at both and is asking my opinion.

No personal experience but hear-say.
I attended the formation clinic that Team Aerodynamix put on a few years ago in NC.
There was a young guy there that had no plane but was having a good time getting some seat time with others. I spent some time talking with him between flights and he was with Honda Jet.
Apparently right our of college with no aviation background. He attended a job fair that Honda attended. They were looking for Auto or Honda Jet people.
He thought the jet job would be good. If I remember correctly they put him through flight training and employed him for a while before sitting him down and asking him to be part of the family. They expect employees to be forever.
He was living the dream as a test pilot in the initial certification stages of the program. This was a few years ago and as I remember it.
Seems like Honda would be a very good company to work for.

A friend of mine who moved from Minnesota to work at Eclipse and then HondaJet has been with Honda quite a while now. His screen name is pauldan181. I've lost track of him but a PM might reach him. He told me quite a while back it was great.

What job type?

I work at HAECO, a large MRO in Greensboro, next to Hondajet. There are a few guys at Honda on VAF that may chime in..I know a ton of their employees. Drop me a PM and I can give you some background.