edclee

Well Known Member
Patron
It should not be this hard...How do I find a list of ADs for my O-320E2A engine. It seems as important as this stuff is that after Googling for an hour I could discover the secret.
Ed

Toolbox

I have used this service before. It simplifies the research and organization of ADs. All sort of appliances that are attached to aircraft may have ADs; radios, mags, etc. I am not saying they are mandatory, but if you want to know about all ADs for your aircraft this is a nice tool. It is a subscription service.

I am not affiliated with the company.

https://www.airworthinessdirectives.com/

Last edited:
It should not be this hard...How do I find a list of ADs for my O-320E2A engine. It seems as important as this stuff is that after Googling for an hour I could discover the secret.
Ed
I have thought the same thing for years.
I have used this service before. It simplifies the research and organization of ADs. All sort of appliances that are attached to aircraft may have ADs; radios, mags, etc. I am not saying they are mandatory, but if you want to know about all ADs for your aircraft this is a nice tool. It is a subscription service.

I am not affiliated with the company.

https://www.airworthinessdirectives.com/

Those services are so expensive. $49 per month. Best thing I did was hook up with a local A&P and have him run the report every year for me using his account. He charges me one cold draft unit.

ADs

I downloaded every AD, SL, etc dated after my engine was born. Opened each and ran a search for both model and serial. You're right. It was a huge pain.
You would think Lyco would offer a service. Pay an amount to have them run the model and serial against their database and send a USB with all pertinent documents. Seems like the Risk Managers would like to eliminate some liability. What a concept.

The feds send me AD updates for free, you just need to subscribe to it. Better be specific about which ones you want or you'll get lots of updates.