97swede

Patron
Updated asking price $62K. Over $57K in equipment, get the completed panel with all labor, painting, and wiring harnesses for only $5k over what you would pay for the equipment. New pictures added below (only 10 pics permitted so contact me for more)

Original post: For your consideration: A complete Aerosport 310 carbon fiber panel and quad console with 3x10" G3X screens, the GTN-650XI and G5. This is everything you need for installation in your RV-10 for a turn key avionics suite! The panel was built by Stein and includes the Aerosport panel, lower console, side panels, and quad console painted in gloss grey. It also includes the overhead pod panel insert with all aircraft lighting switches (picture available on request). Every single component for installation is included from the equipment to the wiring harnesses and all ancillary components. Current pricing for the equipment alone is over $57K.

The first thing everybody is going to ask is "why are you selling this panel?" I picked up this panel as part of a project that I purchased, and although it is 100% perfect for my build I have already committed over a year of my time and paid a large deposit to have a similar panel built. I could keep this panel, but I would lose just as much money (and ruin a good relationship) to back out of my commitment with my avionics shop.

Here is the list of major components:
(3) GDU-460, 10" Touch Displays
GTN-650Xi with GA-35 Antenna
GNC-255A NAV/COM Radio
GMA-245R, Audio Panel
GTX-45R ADS-Bin/out Transponder
G5 with Back-up Battery
LRU Kit (GSU-25, GMU-22, GTP-59, and config module)
GEA-24, Engine Monitor Module
G3X Lycoming/Continental 6cyl sensor kit
G3X Fuel Pressure Sensor
GMC-507 Autopilot Control Panel
(3) GSA-28 Autopilot sensors and connectors
GAD29, AIRINC Adapter
GAP-26, Heated Pitot Tube with AOA and mount
Flight Data Systems GD-40 Remote CO Detector
ARTEX ELT 345 with Antenna and Remote Switch
VP-X Pro, Electronic Circuit Breaker system
ALL Garmin installation kits for the above components
Aerosport Panel, Lower Console, Armrest Console, and Overhead Switch Pod insert.

This post is purposely short to start the conversion with interested parties. A list of all components, the financial analysis, and pictures are available to serious buyers. I also have all of the design constraints and the Avionics Interconnect drawing (a $1450 option) available.

Again, the current cost of just the components for this build is over $57,000, I am asking $65,000 for the complete package which means you get all the wiring, ancillary components, panel construction and painting, and testing for $8K. I realize that this is a very large purchase and will provide proof of ownership, to include meeting in person, talking on the phone, and FaceTime as necessary to answer all questions and provide complete confidence in the validity of this deal. I will monitor this post on a daily basis, but for the fastest response please text me at 919-908-3218.

I am located in Raleigh, NC and will work with potential buyers for safe delivery of this incredible panel.

Image.jpeg
Image 2.jpeg

IMG_7505.jpeg
IMG_7506.jpeg
IMG_7508.jpeg
IMG_7509.jpeg
IMG_7510.jpeg
IMG_7515.jpeg
IMG_7520.jpeg
IMG_7504.jpeg

Last edited: