stepdaddy

The FAA will be in my neck of the woods this weekend for inspection! Aparently he's "swinging by" while at the coast on a crabbing trip. All of my paper work has already been reviewed via e-mail and I get the impression that the visual is just a formality. Could this be? I have read such horror stories in the past. I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the inspector participated in the engine install in '94 while working as an A&P. Who knows.
She has an appointment with the paint shop mid september, however, A recent accident (not airplane) has left my right arm in a cast from the shoulder down. Here I am with what must be the longest build 6A out there, on the eve of completion, with part of my running gear out of service. I can still wave the certificate around in the air and make airplane noises though! Cant I?
Heres her latest pics. http://webpages.charter.net/db.kelley/my_foster_rv1.htm
Like the temp mail box letters! these were the Docs contribution (they really glow in the dark!).
Thanks for everyones input. I dont think I would have gotten her done without it.