What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N713DR 1st Flight

DRBuilder

Well Known Member
I Finally finished my 2nd RV build! RV-14A N713DR made it 1st flight on March 21, 2023. Flight was perfect. ZERO squaks! New Lycoming IO 390 EXP 215 HP
Hartzell Constant Speed Prop. Dual Dynon Skyview HDX 10" Screens. Dynon Dual Axis Auto Pilot. Dual Dynon Coms. AV-30 Backup. Classic Aero Interior.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo.php

Last edited:
I Finally finished my 2nd RV build! RV-14A N713DR made it 1st flight on March 21, 2023. Flight was perfect. ZERO squaks! New Lycoming IO 390 EXP 215 HP
Hartzell Constant Speed Prop. Dual Dynon Skyview HDX 10" Screens. Dynon Dual Axis Auto Pilot. Dual Dynon Coms. AV-30 Backup. Classic Aero Interior.

Congrats!

FF1.jpg FF2.jpg FF3.jpg FF4.jpg FF5.jpg

Thank you for posting those photos! I tried to post them but it only asked for a URL. PM me if you would to let me know how to post photos without links.

FOLLOWING! I thought we had moved away from this archaic way of posting photos. The sticky when that was supposed to happen is several years old.

Thank you for posting those photos! I tried to post them but it only asked for a URL. PM me if you would to let me know how to post photos without links.
l

Back