What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Quality Father/Son time.

Jvon811

Well Known Member
I have had my -4 for 6 years now. Many changes and building experiences with Dad's help. Dad's had his -7 for 9 years.

I've since moved away from Michigan to Georgia, and it's very nice when Mom and Dad fly down to visit. We get to to do a little aerial bonding time which is always special.

Attachments

• My project.jpg
    My project.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 218
  • My project(4).jpg
    My project(4).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
  • My project(3).jpg
    My project(3).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
  • My project(2).jpg
    My project(2).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
  • My project(5).jpg
    My project(5).jpg
    950.3 KB · Views: 180
  • My project(1).jpg
    My project(1).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
I recognize that -7. Your dad flew into 45G and picked up a prop I sold him for display. He mentioned he flys down to see you in Georgia. Very nice man to meet and talk RV’s with!

You and Dad.....And RVs........!!

Nice Pics! Pretty unique way to "bond" with ol' Dad! Not quite the same as sitting on the back porch, rocking and drinking beer..... :pbut that's not bad either.....:D:D:D

Thats fantastic! It's the kind of Father/Son time every Dad wishes for as he watches his kids grow up. I was lucky to formate alongside my Dad a number of times over the years but one of my favoourite photos is of the two of us in the same cockpit, flying in a cloudless sky.

Awesome memories. Very envious. Do as much as you can, while you can.

In case you missed it, here I am.

Attachments

• 61559F25-8385-473F-AA01-47059DC4A1F3.jpeg
    61559F25-8385-473F-AA01-47059DC4A1F3.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 150
I think so George. I recognize your airplane in your Avatar. You're out of the Mountain Airpark, correct? My friend who was with me has his RV-8 flying now, we need to come up and visit sometime! Or, you're invited to GA80 anytime!

Back