What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Flight for N526RM RV-7

mfleming

Well Known Member
Patron
Six years and four month and N526RM has taken flight. My highly capable friend Barney Locke made the first flight on March 27, 2023. My fun started the next day when I flew 6RM for its second flight...now I'm really smiling.

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 159
Congrats!!!!

That is some beautiful scenery you have for a first flight. Very happy for you, and thank you for sharing the news.
v/r,dr

Nice Job!
I'll make sure to send you an invite to our hangar party in Tillamook this summer.

Your dedication has paid off.

And you can now enjoy years of awesome flying.
Congratulations Michael.

Congratulations, Michael! You started the same month as I and I feel like we have been building together since then. Welcome to phase 1!

Hey Michael, I just saw this. Congratulations! Have a great phase 1 and hope you have as much fun, flying yours as I am having with mine.

first flight

Congrats Michael,

I have followed your build and am glad you have the big smile on now.

Be safe / Fly well.

Jon Fleming

Congratulations, Michael! You started the same month as I and I feel like we have been building together since then. Welcome to phase 1!
Back at ya!

nice! Any squawks or was it perfect right out of the gate?
No major squawks…I couldn’t believe it.
Flys straight, stalls straight….the only minor squawk is I’m not reading amps, haven’t figured that one out yet.

Congrats Michael,

I have followed your build and am glad you have the big smile on now.

Be safe / Fly well.

Jon Fleming

I’m smiling for sure.

Congrats. Big milestone. My wife told me I will be hiring a test pilot for the first flight. Yes ma’am!

Back