What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wentworth

GrinchF16

Well Known Member
Wondering if there might be any PIREPs on avionics from Wentworth? Looking at buying an SL30 from them….

Thanks

I have bought a couple items from them and have been pleased. The avionics guy is very knowledgeable. This is just my opinion of course

I bought a couple of things from them and have been pleased. I usually stop by at their Oshkosh location to get that "one last thing I need!" during Air Venture.

Purchased an old Dynon D100 and other goodies from them for the last plane. All worked and looked as advertised. They seem like a stand up company.

i bought my engine from them 20 years ago. they were straight up on what it was, and the price was right for what it was. when it arrived, it was missing the vac drive, I know, who cares now days, but needed it then. called them and they shipped one out the next day.

the thing to remember is they deal in salvage, so they have no idea the history of items. I do not know what they do on avionics. i would assume they at least bench check them, but ask before you buy.

bob burns

Back