What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X and GNX375

propflipper

Hello all. I am reading the GNX375 install manual in "wishful thinking " mode. The G3X, or GDU 460, is not listed as an altitude source for the GNX375 but the GDU 700 is. Will the G3X/GSU25 get the job done or do I still need a GAE 12?

As always thank you for your help,

Tom

Hello all. I am reading the GNX375 install manual in "wishful thinking " mode. The G3X, or GDU 460, is not listed as an altitude source for the GNX375 but the GDU 700 is. Will the G3X/GSU25 get the job done or do I still need a GAE 12?

As always thank you for your help,

Tom

Tom,

Yes, a G3X Touch system (or G5 system) provides altitude data (and more) to a GNX 375, so you do not need a GAE 12.

Page 7-37 in the current Rev. AP G3X Touch Installation manual shows the wiring and configuration for installing a GNX 375.

Steve

Last edited:
GNX-375 Installation Manual

I've looked high and low for a GNX-375 installation manual and continue to come up empty.

Can anyone provide a pdf of the document?

Much appreciated!

GNX 375 Installation Manual

I've looked high and low for a GNX-375 installation manual and continue to come up empty.

Can anyone provide a pdf of the document?

Much appreciated!

Carl,

Please contact us at [email protected] for a copy of the manual for your installation. You will want to make sure you get the most recent revision of the Installation materials.

Thanks,

Justin

Back